The Dukandar Loan is the latest addition to Ashv’s range of business loan products. A Dukandar Loan is specially crafted to meet day-to-day funding requirements of neighbourhood utility stores. If you are shopkeeper owning a Kirana, Medical, Hardware, Stationary, Electrical or a General store, then a Dukandar Loan would be an ideal choice for you.
2. What are the uses of a Dukandar Loan?
While the possibilities are endless, here are some common purposes for which a Dukandar Loan can be procured for your business:
- Meeting working capital requirements
- Maintaining a healthy cash flow
- Purchasing stock
- Paying suppliers in advance
- Paying for overhead costs like rent, shop maintenance etc
3. How to apply for a Dukandar Loan at Ashv?
All you need to do is, click here to easily apply for a Dukandar Loan and upload the required documents. We will review your application, call you with our best offer based on your eligibility and disburse the sanctioned loan amount.
4. What are the eligibility criteria to apply for a Dukandar Loan?
Here are the basic requirements for your business to be eligible for a Dukandar Loan:
- Have ITR returns & computation of income for the last 3 years
- Have Bank statements for the last 6 months
5. How much loan can I avail under a Dukandar Loan from Ashv?
You can avail a Dukandar Loan between Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 20 lakh
6. What is the minimum to maximum tenure range for a Dukandar Loan at Ashv?
You can avail a Dukandar Loan for a minimum of 12 months to a maximum of 24 months.
7. What documents are required to apply for a Dukandar Loan?
- KYC of the shop owner
- Proof of Ownership for residence / shop
- GST Registration Certificate
- Business bank statements for the last 12 months
- Shop Establishment License / Municipal Corporation Permission
- ITR & Computation of Income for the last 1 year
- Customer certified last 12 months sales
- Pharma Certificate for medical store