Ashv’s Mansha Loan is specifically designed to meet the business funding requirements of women entrepreneurs engaged in Trading - Wholesale and Retail and Services.
2. What are the uses of Mansha Loan?
While the possibilities are endless, here are some common purposes of Mansha Loan:
- Meeting working capital requirements
- Procuring raw material
- Fulfilling bulk orders
- Maintaining a healthy cash flow
- Purchasing inventory
- Paying suppliers in advance
- Paying for overhead costs like salaries, rent, office expenses etc.
3. How to apply for a Mansha Loan?
All you need to do is, click here to easily apply for a Mansha Loan
4. What are the eligibility criteria for applying for a Mansha Loan?
ere are the basic requirements for your business to be eligible for a Mansha Loan:
- Promoter’s age should be between 23-65 years
- Business should be at least 2 years old
- Annual turnover should be between Rs. 3 Lacs to Rs. 20 Lacs
- Have Bank statements for the last 12 months
- Should not fall under blacklisted list SBA finance
- Business location should not fall under Ashv’s negative area list
- Trusts, NGOs and charitable organizations are not eligible
5. How much loan can I avail under Mansha Loan?
You can avail a Mansha Business Loan between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 3 Lacs
6. What is the maximum tenure for which I can avail a Secured Cluster Business Loan at Ashv?
You can avail a Mansha Business Loan for a period of 12-36 months.
7. What documents are required to apply for a Mansha Loan?
1. KYC (ID & Address Proofs)
2. Business Proof (optional): Can be confirmed through RM visit (SVR) or PD,
mandatory for loan amount > 1 Lacs
3. Ownership Proof: required for > 1 Lacs (<1 Lacs not required)
4. 12 Months Banking