Ashv’s Micro Business Loan is specifically designed to meet the business funding requirements of the retail segment of customers.
2. What are the uses of a Micro Business Loan?
While the possibilities are endless, here are some common purposes for which a Micro Business Loan can be procured for your business:
- Meeting working capital requirements
- Procuring raw material
- Fulfilling bulk orders
- Maintaining a healthy cash flow
- Paying suppliers in advance
3. How to apply for a Micro Business Loan at Ashv?
All you need to do is, click here to easily apply for a Micro Business Loan
4. What are the eligibility criteria for applying for a Micro Business Loan?
Here are the basic requirements for your business to be eligible for an Micro Business Loan:
- Promoter’s age should be between 23-65 years
- Business should be at least 2 years old
- Annual turnover should be between Rs. 3 Lacs to Rs. 50 Lacs
- Have Bank statements for the last 12 months
- Should not fall under blacklisted list SBA finance
- Business location should not fall under Ashv’s negative area list
- Trusts, NGOs and charitable organizations are not eligible
5. How much loan can I avail under a Micro Business Loan from Ashv?
You can avail an Unsecured Cluster Business Loan between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 3 Lacs
6. What is the maximum tenure for which I can avail a Micro Business Loan at Ashv?
You can avail a Micro Business Loan for a period of 12 - 36 months.
7. What documents are required to apply for a Micro Business Loan at Ashv?
1. KYC (ID & Address Proofs)
2. Business Proof (*): Can be confirmed through RM visit (SVR) or PD,
mandatory (Required proof) for loan amount > 1 Lac
3. Ownership Proof: required for > 1 Lac (<1 Lac not required)
4. 12 Months Banking required