As the name suggests, Secured Business Loans require some collateral to be provided in the form of security against the loan. Since the credit risk significantly drops in this form of loan, the interest rates also drop and you can enjoy a longer repayment tenure.
2. What are the uses of a Secured Business Loan?
While the possibilities are endless, here are some common purposes for which a Secured Business Loan can be procured for your business:
- Leasing new office premises
- Investing in infrastructure
- Purchasing plant and machinery
- Upgrading to latest technology
- Scaling operations to fulfil larger projects and orders
3. How to apply for a Secured Business Loan at Ashv?
All you need to do is, click here to easily apply for a Secured Business Loan and upload the required documents. We will review your application, call you with our best offer based on your eligibility and disburse the sanctioned loan amount
4. What are the eligibility criteria to apply for a Secured Business Loan at Ashv?
Here are the basic requirements for your business to be eligible for a Secured Business Loan:
- Promoter’s age should be between 25-65 years
- Must be located in the city where Ashv has physical presence. Locate your nearest Ashv branch
- Business should be at least 3 years old
- Have an annual turnover between Rs. 2 crore to Rs. 100 crore
- Have ITR returns & computation of income for the last 3 years
- Have business bank statements for the last 12 months
- At least one co-applicant / guarantor is a must
- Residential or Commercial premises must be owned
- Business location should not fall under Ashv’s negative area list
- Trusts, NGOs and charitable organizations are not eligible
5. How much loan can I avail under a Secured Business Loan from Ashv?
6. What is the minimum to maximum tenure range for a Secured Business Loan at Ashv?
You can avail a Secured Business Loan for a minimum of 12 months to a maximum of 84 months.
7. What type of collaterals are acceptable to procure a Secured Business Loan at Ashv?
Acceptable Collateral –
- Residential property – Bungalow / Flat / Row House
- Commercial property – Commercial Building / Commercial Complex / Office
- Industrial property – Factory building / Godown or warehouse
Not Acceptable Collateral –
- Chawl / Slum
- School / Hospital / Hostel / College / Mall / Place of faith
- Third-party property
- Vacant or partially constructed property
- Open plot or agricultural-land
8. What documents are required to apply for a Secured Business Loan at Ashv?
- KYC of the business entity and the business owner/s
- Proof of Ownership for residence / office. Residence-cum-office is not accepted.
- Business bank statements for the last 12 months
- Business registration proof (AOA / MOA / Business registration certificate / GST registration certificate / Registered partnership deed / Gumasta shop establishment certificate)
- ITR & Computation of Income for the last three years
- Loan obligation sheet and sanction letters including WC facility sanction letter
- Latest electricity bill of manufacturing unit/office unit
- Copy of property documents which is to be mortgaged