Ashv’s Secured Cluster Business Loans are specifically designed to meet the business funding requirements of tier 2 and tier 3 cities/towns of India. You will be required to mortgage some collateral to avail a Secured Cluster Business Loan from Ashv. Consequently, this allows you to enjoy lower interest rates, higher loan amount eligibility and a longer repayment tenure.
2. What are the uses of a Secured Cluster Business Loan?
While the possibilities are endless, here are some common purposes for which a Secured Cluster Business Loan can be procured for your business:
- Investing in infrastructure
- Purchasing plant and machinery
- Scaling operations to fulfil larger projects and orders
- Fulfilling bulk orders
- Procuring raw material
- Maintaining a healthy cash flow
3. How to apply for a Secured Cluster Business Loan at Ashv?
All you need to do is, click here to easily apply for a Secured Cluster Business Loan and upload the required documents. We will review your application, call you with our best offer based on your eligibility and disburse the sanctioned loan amount.
4. What are the eligibility criteria for applying for a Secured Cluster Business Loan?
Here are the basic requirements for your business to be eligible for a Secured Cluster Business Loan:
- Promoter’s age should be between 25-70 years
- Business should be at least 3 years old
- Self-Owned Residence or Office
- Have a annual turnover of Rs. 20 Lakhs - Rs. 5 Crore
- Have Bank statements for the last 12 months
- Should not fall under blacklisted list of SBA finance
- Business location should not fall under Ashv’s negative area list
- Trusts, NGOs and charitable organizations are not eligible
5. How much loan can I avail under a Secured Cluster Business Loan from Ashv?
You can avail a Secured Cluster Business Loan between Rs. 5 Lacs to Rs. 25 Lacs.
6. What is the maximum tenure for which I can avail a Secured Cluster Business Loan at Ashv?
7. What type of collaterals are acceptable to procure a Secured Cluster Business Loan at Ashv?
Acceptable Collateral –
- Residential property – Bungalow / Flat / Row House
- Commercial property – Commercial Building / Commercial Complex / Office
- Industrial property – Factory building / Godown or warehouse
Not Acceptable Collateral –
- Chawl / Slum
- School / Hospital / Hostel / College / Mall / Place of faith
- Third-party property
- Vacant or partially constructed property
- Open plot or agricultural-land
8. What documents are required to apply for a Secured Cluster Business Loan at Ashv?
- KYC of the business entity and the business owner/s
- Proof of Ownership for residence / office. Residence-cum-office is not accepted.
- Business bank statements for the last 12 months
- Business registration proof (AOA / MOA / Business registration certificate / GST registration certificate / Registered partnership deed / Gumasta shop establishment certificate)
- Loan obligation sheet and sanction letters including WC facility sanction letter
- Latest electricity bill of manufacturing unit/office unit
- Copy of property documents which is to be mortgaged