Ashv’s Xpress Cluster Business Loans are specifically designed to meet the business funding requirements of tier 2 and tier 3 cities/towns of India. Here, you can avail a collateral-free business loan for a short period of time to meet your immediate funding requirements.
2. What are the uses of an Xpress Cluster Business Loan?
While the possibilities are endless, here are some common purposes for which an Xpress Cluster Business Loan can be procured for your business:
- Meeting working capital requirements
- Procuring raw material
- Fulfilling bulk orders
- Maintaining a healthy cash flow
- Purchasing inventory
- Paying suppliers in advance
- Paying for overhead costs like salaries, rent, office expenses etc.
3. How to apply for an Xpress Cluster Business Loan at Ashv?
All you need to do is, click here to easily apply for an Xpress Cluster Business Loan and upload the required documents. We will review your application, call you with our best offer based on your eligibility and disburse the sanctioned loan amount.
4. What are the eligibility criteria for applying for an Xpress Cluster Business Loan?
Here are the basic requirements for your business to be eligible for an Xpress Cluster Business Loan:
- Promoter’s age should be between 23-65 years
- Business should be at least 3 years old
- Must have one owned premises in operating city
- Annual turnover should be between Rs. 15 lacs to Rs. 2 crore
- Have Bank statements for the last 12 months
- Should not fall under blacklisted list SBA finance
- Business location should not fall under Ashv’s negative area list
- Trusts, NGOs and charitable organizations are not eligible
5. How much loan can I avail under an Xpress Cluster Business Loan from Ashv?
You can avail an Xpress Cluster Business Loan between Rs. 1 Lacs to Rs. 10 Lacs
6. What is the maximum tenure for which I can avail a Xpress Cluster Business Loan at Ashv?
You can avail an Xpress Cluster Business Loan for a maximum of 36 months.
7. What documents are required to apply for an Xpress Cluster Business Loan at Ashv?
- KYC of the business entity and the business owner/s
- Proof of Ownership for residence / office. Residence-cum-office is not accepted.
- Business registration proof (AOA / MOA / Business registration certificate / GST registration certificate / Registered partnership deed / Gumasta shop establishment certificate/ Udyam Aadhar)
- Business bank statements for the last 12 months