A GST Surrogate Business Loan is a product offering to MSME business owners to procure funding based on their GST record. If you are an MSME entrepreneur with at least 2 years of GST record, this loan would be the recommended choice for your business.
2. What are the uses of a GST Surrogate Business Loan?
While the possibilities are endless, here are some common purposes for which a GST Surrogate Business Loan can be procured for your business:
- Meeting working capital requirements
- Procuring raw material
- Fulfilling bulk orders
- Maintaining a healthy cash flow
- Purchasing inventory
- Paying suppliers in advance
- Paying for overhead costs like salaries, rent, office expenses etc.
3. How to apply for a GST Surrogate Business Loan at Ashv?
All you need to do is,click here to easily apply for a GST Surrogate Business Loan and upload the required documents. We will review your application, call you with our best offer based on your eligibility and disburse the sanctioned loan amount.
4. What are the eligibility criteria for applying for a GST Surrogate Business Loan?
Here are the basic requirements for your business to be eligible for a GST Surrogate Business Loan:
- Promoter’s age should be between 25-60 years
- Business should be at least 3 years old
- Self-Owned Residence or Office
- Have a minimum annual turnover of Rs. 2 crore
- Have Bank statements for the last 12 months
- Should not fall under blacklisted list of SBA finance
- Business location should not fall under Ashv’s negative area list
- Trusts, NGOs and charitable organizations are not eligible
5. How much loan can I avail under a GST Surrogate Business Loan from Ashv?
You can avail a GST Surrogate Business Loan between Rs. 5 Lacs to Rs. 30 Lacs.
6. What is the maximum tenure for which I can avail a GST Surrogate Business Loan at Ashv?
You can avail a GST Surrogate Business Loan for a maximum of 36 months.
7. What documents are required to apply for a GST Surrogate Business Loan?
- KYC of the shop owner
- Proof of Ownership for residence / office
- GST Registration Certificate
- GSTR 3B for the last 24 months
- Business bank statements for the last 12 months
- ITR for the last 1 year
- Loan obligation sheet